It has been a pretty warm winter this year with not much snow till yesterday. Last night was a big snow storm warning...and yet, it's already stopped...Since I began to think about our new mission statement, it has been a good time for reflection. I was very hungry at one moment. My wife didn't have time to cook and she just prepared for me an instant beef bowl. When I started to eat it, I felt so good. It tastes so good. Then I realized, wait, who am I eating this for?
My goal is that even a small action such as eating, or small action such as even breathing, I want to be able to do it with a clear idea of who I am doing that for, and of course naturally and genuinely. And the first "who" I want it to be God, naturally and genuinely. I find myself still long way to go. But, remember, I am the hero of the drama. And my audience is--God. For his joy, let me exist!
No comments:
Post a Comment