Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank God for the pressure

Who loves pressure?
I wish I could say, "Thank you, God, for the pressure!"
To be honest, I don't like pressure
Or, I don't like stressful things

But that means I still have some room to grow (if you say it in a negative way, it means I am still "immature")
I don't know if I can grow that area within my limited lifetime
Anyway, God is not unfair, we all uniquely have something to dislike, but whatever it is...

As long as you are sincere and honest in dealing with life's challenges,
I believe you will find God, or find some connection with God in many different moments of your life
Once you lose sincerity and honesty, your life is no longer exciting
Once you learn how to lie, to others and to yourself
It will be so hard to even think about God
But some people will praise you saying you have grown up to be a "mature adult"
And you will start loving such life, but it will not be exciting anymore

I say this maybe because I am still too young (in a negative way, "immature")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think;

Pressure makes me strong.
Pressure makes me determined.
Pressure makes me grow.
Pressure makes me be serious.

I agree to have such an attitude of "Thank God for the pressure"

Anonymous said...

I think;

Pressure makes me strong.
Pressure makes me determined.
Pressure makes me grow.
Pressure makes me be serious.

I agree to have such an attitude of "Thank God for the pressure"

Philip said...

Wow! Please some time share with us how you came to that conclusion. Thanks for your comments.