You may think you are still young, and you have a pretty much free time to enjoy, I say to you that you are wrong! Time slips away so fast, and soon you will soon find yourself in your 50s and 60s.
Now, what I'm trying to say is that please don't say later the phrase that starts with "I regret..." You will be surprised, how many "should've"s and "could've"s you would be saying. But of course there is a way to avoid it. Live every moment as if it is the last moment of your life. Invest yourself totally in each moment, with no regret. As long as you find yourself happy at this moment, you can hope that you will be happy in coming future.
Nobody can live your life. You are the only person who can make your life happy or make it miserable. Good future depends on this moment--right now!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment