It is very difficult for me to realize how much I am offending people, while it is so easy for me to get offended by what people do, whether I express it or suppress it.
So, what can I do?
Whenever I get offended by people, instead of giving in to that feeling, I try to talk to myself, "Isn't this something I do to people without my realizing it?"
Then, answer usually is, "yes", or "maybe", and sometimes is, "oh, my goodness!"
So, it seems to be a good way to learn about myself and improve myself.
It seems that it is another CHANCE in my life.
And I asked God if that's a good idea for me to do this, I didn't hear him say no. So, maybe it's a good thing. At least, I can find one more chance to be thankful.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment